Welcome To Stitch This Designs

Stitch This Designs



designs for all your machine embroidery needs



"Stitch This" is now back online. I have been receiving many emails commenting on how much they like my designs from the past, and requests to order designs again. After much thought, I have decided to start the site back up again.
All designs you will find here are totally done by me. They are for unlimited use for personal or business. The designs themselves are not free to distribute in anyway. So have FUN, and enjoy your visit at Stitch This. You can click on the pics for an enlarged view. Comments are welcome as well.

Need a format not mentioned? Contact me before ordering and I will see if I can convert it for you.

Please note, these are machine embroidery designs, not the actual product and require an embroidery machine and proper software to use. All designs will be sent by email attachment usually within a day. Please email me if you have any questions.






Saturday, October 23, 2010

In-The-Hoop Baby Wipes Case


This case works up so easy and fast, and all in the hoop except for the tabs on the end. It would take twice as long (if not longer) to do them by hand on a regular machine. The design size is 236.4 x 146.6, So figure your hoop size accordingly. $4.99

If you need some adjustments to size , email me first with your request, and I will see what I can do.





No comments:

Post a Comment